The Journal of Business and Modern Economics Research (JBMER) contains new research in the field of economics, examines ways to improve it. It establishes a link between research and practice through the publication of scientific articles on the development of international economics, microeconomics and finance:
- microeconomics and economic psychology;
- international economy;
- economics of health care and social sphere: culture, institutions, social interconnection;
- political economy and economic development;
- technological transformations.
- The new issue of the journal is published once a month;
- Frequency: 12 issues per year;
- Format: А4;
- All articles are reviewed;
- Free access to the electronic version of the journal;
- Information can be submitted in the form of a research article, theoretical article or review article;
- Articles in English that have not been published anywhere else are accepted for publication; Publications are made in author's edition;
- Publisher: ArtMedia24;
- Address: Industriestrasse 8,74589 Satteldorf Germany.
Vol. 1 No. 1 (2022): Journal of Business and Modern Economics Research